Monday 30 March 2015

Balance Active Formula | Hyaluronic 554 Youth Serum

Balance Active Formula Hyaluronic 554 Youth Serum

Balance Active Formula Youth Serum

Balance Active Formula



Hi guys

I have been dying to write a review for this product as I have been using it for a couple of months and found it to be one seriously good serum! My skin has been going through a major dry patch for the past couple of months so, when I was out shopping with my mum one day, I popped into my local B&M to pick up some food containers and came across their beauty section. I don’t know about you but I have never even looked at the beauty section before never mind bought anything from them so after having a nosey around I noticed the Balance Active Formula Youth Serum (from £3.99 on Amazon or a B&M store). With bold statements such as “Immediate hydration”, “Visibly Younger Skin” and “24 hour moisture” I was intrigued so I ended up buying it and I have to say, I am shocked at how good it actually is.

I know I’m probably not the only person who hasn't heard of this brand before so I had to do a little research on them before committing to the purchase as I don’t really like buying something that might break me out or cause more damage in the long run. Once I had read the numerous great reviews and had a look on their website I decided to go ahead and keep it. The Hyaluronic 554 Youth Serum contains ingredients that will result in visibly younger skin and keep it re-hydrated and feeling smooth. It doesn't contain silicon or parabens and doesn't really have a fragrance to it either. To say this serum is light weight is an understatement, it is actually more like water which doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy or bogged down with too much product.

I have been using this every morning by taking a little of the product from the pipette dropper included and then working all over my face, focusing a little more time on the drier patches. I apply by patting it into my skin rather than rubbing in as I feel this works better. After using it every morning for the past couple of months I can safely say that it has lived up to its bold statements and made my skin look and feel great. My skin has felt bouncier to the touch, looked radiant and the dry patches around my nostrils and my cheeks have dyed down a little. After loving this, I have decided to try some other products from their line as I was blown away with this so I can only imagine how good the other items will be.

Have you heard of this brand?
What other products would you recommend for dry skin?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring Student Friendly Makeup
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |   
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've never come across this product before or heard anyone rave about it but it sounds like something that I need in my life right now. For the past month I've noticed a few dry patches of skin on my face which are not budging no matter what I've tried using. Super annoying! I'll probably give this a try and hopefully I have the same results as you X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a good product. If you do pick it up, leave me a comment with your review so i can see how you got on with it xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds awesome! Mum's tried a few of their serums and creams, and I was intrigued. This brand is great value for money.

    Loves! Kirstie
    Kimamely Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sample some of your mums products, if you have dry skin, your skin will thank you for it xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig