Monday 1 December 2014

The Body Shop | Glazed Apple & Frosted Cranberry


The Body Shop Glazed Apple & Frosted Cranberry



The Body Shop Glazed Apple


The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry


Hi guys,

Today I thought I would talk about these festive delights from The Body Shops. I’ve never bought a Christmas themed product from TBS but as soon as I saw these Glazed Apple and Frosted Cranberry products I knew I had to buy them. I bought them a few weeks ago as they had a buy 2 get 2 free offer. How can you refuse that?

When they arrived I ran a bath straight away and used the apple scent first as it smelled absolutely amazing. As soon as the bath was run, my bathroom was engulfed in such a gorgeous apple fragrance that I needed to dive straight in and surround myself in it.

With the jelly, you only need a little bit as its very pungent and it creates the most incredible bubbles. As I said, the scent is phenomenal. The body polish is equally as good. The smell is so pungent and it lingers on your skin afterwards. The polish is quite like Soap and Glory Scrub of Your Life in the sense that its very thick, but this is easier to manoeuvre on your skin and it’s easier to remove. It doesn’t feel harsh at all and it leaves my skin feeling very soft indeed.

The cranberry range is equally as good. It smells delightful as does the exact same as the apple range. I absolutely love these new scents and I would definitely buy again when mines run out but I have a sneaky suspicion that these tubs will last for a long time. They are the perfect scent for Christmas.

Money off Codes:


Have you tried any of these products yet?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Christmas Gift Guide For Men?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |  
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love the Glazed Apple Scent, it's just amazing and so far I have only tried the Bath Jelly along with the Lip Balm, so I am dying to try out more from the range! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i wish i picked up the body butters as well and the shower gels lol xx

      Delete
  2. These look so good! Will definitely have to give the Glazed Apple Scent Jelly a go!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic // Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The frosted cranberry is equally as nice but i think everyone gravitates towards the apple scent as it is just stunning xx

      Delete
  3. Glazed apple is delicious! I got my Mum a hand cream for the advent calendar I made it, was so tempted to keep it for myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally pick one up for yourself and anything else in the range as they have a great sale on at the moment and lets face it you wont regret it xx

      Delete
  4. I have the Glazed Apple bath jelly and body butter and it's soooo good! I love the scent. It's my favourite one out of the whole collection. :)

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i have totally fallen in love with this scent. It just reeks of Christmas ha xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig