Thursday 27 November 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | Food Lovers

Christmas Gift Guide Food Lovers

Hi guys

Another Christmas post today and this time it is for all those foodies out there who love to eat, cook, bake etc. But if this isn' for you, I have other posts that you can check out here:


This is my top 15 gifts so I hope you enjoy
 

Cake Pops

 
 
Starbucks

 
 
Chocolate Gifts

 
9. British Twist Cheese Gift Set (£23.95) you can also create your own hamper with this company which you can find here.
12. Truffle Hunter (£64.99)
 
Tom Kerridge Cookbook

15. Cookbooks – Some of my favourites are as follows:

My Voucher Codes were kind enough to offer some money off codes if anyone is interested which i have popped down below, I hope you enjoy guys:

10% off on orders of £100 at Boots
18% off or 20% off first orders at LookFantastic.com
£5 off orders of £40 at Superdrug

Do you know a food lover who would like these gifts?

 Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Beauty Essentials?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig