Friday 10 October 2014

The Lip Product Tag

The Lip Product Tag

Hey guys,

I was recently tagged by the adorable Alina over at Beauty With Charm which is one of my all time favourite blogs to carry out the lip product tag. Have a look at her answers to see what she chose. As you know I am a total lip junkie and I honestly can’t go into Boots, a supermarket or Superdrug without buying some sort of lip product whether it be a butter, balm, liner, lipstick, gloss etc. so I am very excited for this one!

1. Favourite Lip Balm or Treatment:
I have tried numerous lip balms over the past 20 years but i have to say the best one i have ever used is Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream (£24.99). I get the most intense hydration from this and I feel it goes deeper than a normal lip treatment.

2. Best Eye Catching Red:
I think i have to go with Mac Ruby Woo (£15.50). Its such a beautiful shade and every time I wear it I get so many compliments. I feel everyone suits this shade as it suits so many different skin tones.

3. Best Luxury and Best Drugstore Lip Product:
My favourite has to be my Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick (£15.50) in Native which is the creamiest, pigmented and hydrating shade in my collection, i just love it. My favourite drugstore product at the moment has to be the Rimmel Apocalips Matte Velvets (£6.49). 

4. Best MAC lip product:
I have to say Mac Angel(£15.50) as its a beautiful neutral shade which can be worn all year round and suits so many skin tones. I could have listed my favourites all day long but this is my most worn from Mac so i will stick with it.

5. Most Disappointing Lip Product:
I have to say the most disappointing lip product for me was the YSL Rouge Pur Couture Golden Lustre (£26) in shade 109. There wasn’t much colour to this and it didn’t last well. Very expensive product to give a wash of colour to the lips.

6. Lip Liner, yes or no?
I would say yes, especially when it comes to wearing dark lips or a red lip. I like to have a line there to guide me when I apply lipstick.

7. Favourite Gloss:
I love the Sleek Glosses at the moment. The lasting power is impressive for a gloss and the pigmentation is great.


And that's all folks. I loved doing this tag but it made me want to buy more lippies!!! Ahhh, when will it stop?? Ha-ha. I tag everyone to do this tag as it was so fun for a lip addict such as myself so i know hundreds of bloggers will find this just as fun as me.

Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Top 10 Beauty Tag?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Great tag - really enjoyed reading your answers :) Looking forward to your Sleek gloss review - I have not tried any of these before xx

    Brenda BusyBee | GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually hate glosses, but I've heard good things about the Sleek ones (and I love basically everything else they've brought out!) so I'm excited to see your review :)
    Francine from The Graduate Goddess xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely mention sweetie :D Loved reading this and I am wanting to try Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks and Sleek Glosses now x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome sweets! You should definitely try them out xx

      Delete
  4. Great tag and some great answers, I have only tried one Sleek gloss and I did like it but will be looking forward to your review

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun tag. I'm obsessed with lip products. I haven't tried Elizabeth Arden 8h cream or the UD lipsticks. Must add those to my wishlist. x

    Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am 100% doing this! x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this tag and loved your answers! I might have to do it too! :) xx

    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. opposite to you, i do wear lipliner everyday...cz its makes my lip have a sexy line, indeed :D

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig