Monday 27 October 2014

Charlotte Tilbury | Matte Revolution Lipstick in Love Liberty

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Love Liberty


Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick

Matte Revolution Lipstick


Love Liberty

Charlotte Tilbury Love Liberty Swatch
Top shade is one swipe of bullet.
Bottom shade is three swipes of bullet.

Hello guys,

As you know, I bought the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick (£23) in the shade Love Liberty in a recent haul which you can find here. I have been eyeing up the CT line ever since it launched so when I saved up a little, I went a little crazy but one thing I am over the moon with is this lipstick. It is a deep berry shade which would suit every skin tone in my opinion. As you know, I have fair skin but I watched a few videos on YouTube and saw swatches on Instagram by girls who have lighter skin tones and darker skin tones and it looked stunning on each and every one of the ladies.

The packaging is first class all the way. The rose gold lipstick just oozes old school glamour and after listening to Charlotte in interviews its clear to see she uses Old Hollywood as part of her inspirations, hence the gorgeous packaging. I always remember playing with my grannys makeup when I was a little girl and she had a gold packaged lipstick with a deep berry shade inside so this reminded me of that and I had a little tear in my eye as it conjured up some lovely memories of one of the most special people I had the pleasure of knowing. Soppy git!  
Back to this lipstick, it is moulded to fill in your lips perfectly as it has a chiselled edge to catch the cupids bow so you don’t have to bother moving the bullet round to suit your lip shape. The colour is just perfection in my opinion. Unlike most matte lipsticks, these are so hydrating. I normally apply a lip balm or butter to my lips before using any matte lipstick as they normally dry my lips out, especially if I have been wearing them for a number of hours but I don’t have to do that with this. It also glides on like butter and I like the fact that you can have a muted shade with just one swipe but you can build up the intensity with more product as it doesn’t feel heavy on your lips. All round this is the perfect lipstick.

Have you tried the Charlotte Tilbury line yet?
Have you tried this shade?

What others would you recommend?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring The Zoella Lets Glow Range?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This sounds amazing and the shade is stunning! Need to get my hands on a few Charlotte Tillbury products soon! Maybe I'll pop them on my Christmas wish list x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah add them straight away and dont talk about anything else until someone takes the hint haha xx

      Delete
  2. These look amazing and I want some so bad, I love the packaging too, so fancy and such a lovely colour :)

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...that is all :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your straight to the point comment! haha, it is so beautiful isnt it? xx

      Delete
  4. Love Liberty seems to be the most popular shade, and it's no wonder, it's so beautiful x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No word of a lie, it is thee perfect lipstick thats ever been invented! the shade is too good to be true honestly :) xx

      Delete
  5. The shade is gorgeous! I want one of those babies so bad! I think an early, yet another, Christmas gift will arrive at my door soon ;)) x
    Mummy's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you need to let me know which one you pick up xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig