Friday 17 October 2014

Charlotte Tilbury Haul

Charlotte Tilbury



Happy Friday guys,


I was again, very naughty but I really really wanted to buy some Charlotte Tilbury products as she has been a huge talking point on social media at the moment and among bloggers. Plus, the packaging is far too cute. It just oozes Old Hollywood Glamour with lashings of sex appeal.


Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream

Magic Cream



Can I really justify spending this amount on a face cream? Yes, yes I can. I know I am a student and I am supposed to be poor but all my bills were paid on time, I had plenty of food in the fridge, petrol in the car and I noticed an empty spot on my skincare shelf so yes, I needed this. I did feel guilty for about an hour afterwards but hey ho! I have been eyeing this up for the longest time and had it on my Christmas wish list but I decided to buy it myself and not ask anyone else to spend that kind of money on one product for me (my family/boyfriend can’t justify it the way I can ha!)

Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick

Matte Revolution Lipstick
 
Love Liberty


Can we all take a moment for this lipstick though! I have died and gone to cosmetic Heaven. I am right into my deep berry/burgundy shades at the moment and this fits that bill perfectly. It isn’t a typical matte lipstick that will dry out your lips, it actually feels quite hydrating and one swipe of this will leave you gasping as it is highly pigmented. I think this shade would suit all skintones. 


Charlotte Tilbury Eye Palette

Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eye Palette

Charlotte Tilbury Golden Goddess

Charlotte Tilbury Eye Palette Swatches


I think I might shed a tear at how beautiful this is! Look at it! I can’t even put into words how beautiful this is so I am going to let the pictures do the talking.

Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes

Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Wand

I wish I hadn’t bothered with this mascara now as I really don’t like it. I felt it didn’t do anything for my lashes apart from make them very dark at the roots but I didn’t get lift, volume, length etc. Waste of money in my opinion.

That’s all I bought on this haul but I will be picking up some more as I have my eye on the eyeliner, more lipsticks and the foundation. I will do full reviews of these products if you want, let me know in the comments below what you would like to hear about first and your wish will be granted!

Have you tried any CT products yet?

What would you like to try?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring The Sleek Gloss Me Products?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

 
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I am seriously lusting over these products right now, they are simply stunning! Can't way to read a full in depth review on the magic cream hope it's as amazing as it claims to be. The Golden Goddess palette is beautiful x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the palette last night and oh.my.goodness! it is beyond amazing. I will have reviews up very soon xx

      Delete
  2. Wow wow wow...i think I may need more than a moment to stare deeply into the gorgeous box of amazingness! Such beautiful products - can't wait for your reviews on them :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!! she knows what shes doing to us beauty bloggers, i cant believe i held out for so long xx

      Delete
  3. Ah these look so incredible! I am desperate to try some Charlotte Tilbury things! The lipsticks and eyeshadows are calling my name and I'm going to have to give in soon!
    oh and amazingness is definitely a word ;)
    Alice xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, you really should, they are gorgeous! Amazingness is a good word :) xx

      Delete
  4. Wow that is a great haul and I really want all of those products, can't wait for the review

    pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These products scream LUXURY! I'm desperate to try the lipsticks! You've chosen beautiful shade, just up my street! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing arent they?? Have you tried any of her products yet? xx

      Delete
  6. So luxurious! I adore the lipstick shade, and that eyeshadow palette <3
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing haul! I'm loving CT at the moment. I recently got the matte lipstick in Very Victoria and the Dolce Vita palette and they are amazing! I might get Golden Goddess next. It's beautiful! Looking forward to a review on the magic cream, as I haven't heard much about her skincare line. :) x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh i really loved Very Victoria so i might get that next xx

      Delete
  8. They all look so amazing! I just cannot warrant spending the money though (hey - I find it hard spending more than £8 on a lipstick!). That does not mean I don't have a serious wanting for them though - at all!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just add some of them onto your Christmas wish list lol xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig