Sunday 21 September 2014

Haul | I Was Bad... Again!

Look Fantastic Beauty Box
Look Fantastic
Kerastase

Ole Henriksen


Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Treatment Foundation

Haul

Urban Decay Lipstick

Rimmel Apocalips

Ren Skincare

Skincare


Hi guys,

I know, I hold my hands up. I have no will power when it comes to beauty products. I obviously didn’t buy this at the same time, I have bought this over a few weeks so I thought I would share. I am going to be good from now on as Christmas is coming up and so is my nieces 3rd birthday as well as my baby sisters 18th so this will be it until January unless I get some gift vouchers for Christmas ha-ha.

The first thing I picked up was the Ole Henriksen Pure Truth 3 in 1 Cleansing Gelee (£24 for 118ml) as I wanted a new cleanser and this looked pretty good. Since my Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm (£38) ran out I have been using normal face washes and I really wanted to get something that was a little less invasive when removing makeup. I will do a review as soon as I have used this a few times so I good a feel for it. I also bought the Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturising Treatment Foundation (£33) in the colour Sand from Selfridges. I had my eye on this foundation for a while as I was intrigued by the “treatment” part of it. I also like anything that is moisturising as I do suffer from dry skin every now and again. Again, I will do a full review once I have used more than once to get a better idea of how it works.  

I was then lucky enough to receive one of the Look Fantastic Beauty Boxes (£10 per month) which were limited edition. The items in this box were very good, I honestly don’t like beauty boxes as they start off good and then go downhill very quickly but this looked pretty impressive. I am dying to try the Kerastase Bain Satin Shampoo (£17.90) and Lait Vital Conditioner (£20.90) as I haven’t used this brand since my hairdressing days. These are deluxe sized samples which are incredible so I will get a few uses from each. I am also dying to try the St Tropez Mousse (£24.99) as I have heard great things as well as the This Works Pillow Spray (£16). All in all, a pretty cool little box.

I then went along to Boots didn’t I? I desperately needed Radox Herbal Bath Salts (£1.05 for 400g) as my muscles had been aching ever since I started back at the gym and this is the only thing that truly helps. I then spotted the new Rimmel Apocalips Matte Lip Lacquer (£6.49 each or 2 for £10) so I picked up the shades 505 Burning Lava and 206 Atomic Rose. Burning Lava is a deep rich red colour which will be perfect for the Autumn/Winter and Atomic Rose is a dusky pink shade which is perfect for everyday use.

As my Pixi Glow Tonic (£18) is almost done, I decided to pick up the Ren Clarimatte Clarifying Toner (£12 for 150ml). This is supposed to help with blemish prone skin so I will give an update as to whether this is good or not.

Everything else was pretty standard purchases that I needed such as Clean & Clear Morning Energy Face Wash (£4) & Nail Nurse (£4.49) which conditions the nail. I then decided to pick up some Urban Decay items from Debenhams starting with the Revolution Lipstick in Lovelight (£15) and the new Urban Decay Oil Control Setting Spray (£20 for 118ml).

If you want a review of any of the products, please let me know in the comments below and I will be happy to oblige.

 Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Top 10 Bloggers?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Oh so many nice goodies here, hehe it's so hard to stay away from shops isn't it! I also got to try and be good until January not only because of presents but because I've got to buy flights home… But January shall be amazing :) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, all praise January the month of spending haha xx

      Delete
  2. What a fab haul of products - very jealous :) Looking forward to reading your reviews on them - interested to read your thoughts before I go do some impulse buying! xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be putting reviews up asap, just need to sample them first to see if they are yay or nay! :) xx

      Delete
  3. The Lookfantastic box was amazing. Have you preordered the October one?

    http://lovesandloathes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I'll be tightening the belt soon with beauty as Christmas will creep up on us soon enough... :( I adore the UD make-up sprays so so so much. I've always been curious to try Kerastase, see if it's worth the money :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i am with you on the UD sprays, i think they are so refreshing and keep make up on for ages :) xx

      Delete
  5. Great post! Love a good Urban Decay setting spray. http://www.modelabmag.co.vu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. What a great haul! I'd like to have everything. haha Is the Ren Clarifying toner good? x

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah so far so good, there is a slight tingle every time i use it but its only slight and doesn't irritate at all xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig