Wednesday 6 August 2014

My Top 10 Bloggers of the moment

Bloggers

Hi guys,


The reason I became interested in blogging was through my love of beauty but also my love of reading other blogs. I think we can all agree that there are so many blogs out there that it can be a little overwhelming but this is where I can help. I have come up with my top 10 bloggers as I head to their blogs before reading anything else as I trust their judgement when it comes to product reviews. Grab a cuppa tea, some snacks, get comfy and head on over to their blogs. You won’t be disappointed.



1.Daisy Dew
Daisy Dew



2. Ellis Tuesday
Ellis Tuesday




3. Essie Button
Essie Button




4. Vivianna Does MakeUp 

Vivianna Does Makeup




5. Lippy Likes
Lippy Likes



6. My Fair Pixel 
My Fair Pixel



7. My Pale Skin 
My Pale Skin


8. Glasgow Beauty Blogger 

Glasgow Beauty Blogger


9. Speaking Beauty UK 

Speaking Beauty UK



10. Shes Thunderstorms
 
Shes Thunderstorms


Who are your favourites?
Do you follow any of mine?
Do you have any recommendations?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring My First Impressions of Makeup Revolution?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Such an honor to be in your TOP 10, along with other amazing bloggers that I also follow and admire. Thank you so much! <3

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, its a pleasure reading your blog! Keep up the good work :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you Lauren! I'm really glad to hear you like my site. I love the little bird design on yours and I'm looking forward to reading more xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome honey, its such a great blog and i have been reading it all week! Thanks very much :) xx

      Delete
  3. Aw, this is such a lovely post, this is why I love the blogging community :**
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the recommendations! :)
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Lauren - there are some of my favourites in there too. I'm also a fan of Lily Pebbles - seeing Vivianna reminded me :) Helen xx (www.littlehelsb,com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen, thank you. Yeah i love Lily too, shes such a babe xx

      Delete
  6. Great post :) love these type of posts as they always introduce me to new lovely blogs - thank you for sharing xx

    Brenda | www.brendabusybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab list! Im gona visit one or two I've not heard of before! :) xx

    Jemma | www.dorkface.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I hope you enjoy their blogs as much as i do xx

      Delete
    2. I am blown away to be included in this - so flattering!And in such exalter company too - between Anna and the lovely Kelly - Thank you so much xxx

      Delete
    3. Not at all, thanks for having a great blog!! Its such a good read and so informative aswel xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig