Friday 8 August 2014

My Mascara Collection

Mascara
My Mascara Collection

This is the mascaras i am always drawn to when i want a nice, dark and nourished lash. I do use these for different things and normally layer up on a daily basis for a more dramatic effect.

1. YSL Babydoll Mascara - this is my favourite out of the bunch. I wear this every day as it gives a great full dramatic effect on its own and the colour pay off is amazing. There is no clumping with this bad boy and it stays put.

2. Maybelline Falsies - This is an oldie but a goodie. I used to buy this all the time and then got
side tracked with others but i decided to pick it up and its just as good as i remember. For an everyday look i normally use this as a first coat on my lashes before using babydoll and i always use on my bottom lashes as it picks up every lash and doesnt smear.

3. Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black - this does what it says on the tin. It adds a dark rich black colour to my lashes and also adds volume. I normally use this as my first coat when i am out in the evening as then use my Benefit theyre real and then babydoll for an intense dramatic look.

4. Benefit They're Real Mascara - This is a cult favourite and i can see why. The wand on this little beauty does the job for me. It grabs onto every lash and coats them perfectly. I love how it separates every lash.

5. Rimmel Lash Accelerator - I always use this as a bottom lash mascara as the wand is perfect but it doesnt make them overly dramatic. I like the nice subtle look it creates as it doesnt clump nor smear on the bottom lash line. 

I hope you enjoyed that guys, let me know if you have used any of these or if you want to try them out in the comments below. 


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. The Falsies is my favourite mascara, it really curls my lashes and makes them so much longer. I love it. I really want to try a high end mascara but there is so many great high street ones which are much more in my price range!

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, i got the YSL as a gift from my dad but drugstore mascaras are great anyway xx

      Delete
  2. I love Falsies and always go back to it if I have had a traumatic mascara experience (it does happen!)
    I really want to try Babydoll (or maybe hypnose) but I think for the time being I'll have to stick to high street brands if I ever want to be able to afford my rent next year!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I was lucky enough to get this as a present from my dad, so i saved my pennies but i do love me some drugstore mascara, great formulas for great prices xx

      Delete
  3. Love the falsies to bits. Best mascara I've found so far. I wanna try the YSL next. X

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Benefit's one, haven't used the others. Great informative post!

    Zahra | www.iamchiclondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have all of these and LOVE them too! Perfect picks! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The L'Oreal Manga mascara is actually becoming one of my favorites!

    ashajeanstenzel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ive heard great things about this mascara, i may have to go buy it now :) xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig